Name : Shin, Seung Jun (신 승 준)
Position : Assistant Professor
TEL : (02) 3290-2247
E-mail : email@example.com
|Office : 433 CPSE Bldg.|
|Research Interests : High-dimensional data analysis, Sufficient Dimension Reduction|
• Ph.D. in Statistics 2013, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA.
• M.S. in Statistics, 2007, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea.
• B.A. in Statistics, 2005, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
• 2013.3-present, Assistant professor, Department of Statistics, Korea University, Seoul, South Korea.
• 2013.7-2015.2, Postdoc Fellow, Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA.
International Academic Journals
• SJ Shin and A Artemiou. (2017) Penalized principal logistic regression for sparse sufficient dimension reduction, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, vol 111, p. 48-58.
• SJ Shin, Y Wu, HH Zhang, and Y Liu (2017) Principal weighted support vector machines for sufficient dimension reduction in binary classification, Biometrika, In press.
• SJ Shin and SK Ghosh (2017) A comparative study of the dose-response analysis with application to the target dose estimation, Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, 11(1), p.145-162.
• SJ Shin, HH Zhang, and Y Wu (2017) A nonparametric survival function estimator via censored kernel quantile regressions, Statistica Sinica, 27(1), p.457-478.
• Seung Jun Shin, Yichao Wu, Hao Helen Zhang, and Yufeng Liu (2014) "Probability-enhanced dimension reduction for binary classification" Biometrics, 70(3) p.546-555.
• Seung Jun Shin and Yichao Wu (2014) "Discussion: variable selection in large margin classifier-based probability estimation with high-dimensional predictors" Biometrical Journal, 56(4), p.594-596.
• Seung Jun Shin, Yichao Wu and, Hao Helen Zhang. (2014) "Two-dimensional solution surface for weighted support vector machines" Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 23(2), p.383-402.
• Myoungshic Jhun and Seung Jun Shin (2009) "Bootstrapping spatial median for location problems" Communications in Statistics: Simulation and Computation, 38, p.2123-2133.
Domestic Academic Journals
• 전명식, 신승준 (2007) "결측치 대체방법들에 대한 비교연구: 정준판별분석을 중심으로. JKDAS, 9(2), 673-685.